Saturday, June 7, 2008

June 7 - Hell Hath No Fury...

...like a Woman Scorned.

My friend helped me come up with 2 tasks for the weekend since Scott is in town: (1) get the financial lowdown, (2) don't be a bitch.

Um... I think I failed miserably.

I just don't know how to behave through the haze of devastation, hurt, and fear. I want to honor God and my ideals, be strong and full of grace. I want my children protected and happy. I want to believe in happy endings and not burn any bridges.

Then his cold empty brown eyes turn on me, and I die inside. My resolve is gone. I lash out, turning into the mean girl he already sees. Damn it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can't win this one. He complained that you didn't show your emotions enough before, but now if you show any emotion you're being a bitch? Bullshit. I think it's time to "be a bitch." You need legal boundaries before he gets a chance to further destroy your financial, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Don't leave yourself vulnerable for the chance of a happy ending. Even if he did a 180 right now, this isn't the kind of person you want to hold your heart anymore.

~two~ said...

Oh....you are mean? Hah! ....and building a life with someone....promising yourself to them forever...having three kids with them...being by their side through a terrifying cancer scare...and then all of sudden having no feelings for them....isn't mean? No...I guess not...it is worse than that...it is cruel and punishing...and beyond that it is BULLSHIT!!!!!