Friday, June 27, 2008

June 27 - Bleachh!

Have you ever cried so hard your eyes feel like they've turned inside out? Monday was one of those days. I sobbed between every single patient visit, all afternoon, and half the night, which is really inconvenient to regular life.

On Tuesday a bright cheery co-worker asked, "What happened to your eye? Are you ok?" By then the hormones had toned down a bit, so I just sniffled something about burst blood vessels.

Then by Wednesday, the swelling would not go down, despite cucumber masks and anti-histamines and rest.

Today I finally went to the doctor. Turns out crying can make your eyes fall out - if they get infected. Ew! I'm medicated and back home now; tomorrow I hope to be seeing clearer again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where's the picture so we can see? ;)

let me know about Monday!