Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 26 - Vacation?

This is what I wrote on Saturday:
This weekend I got to spend Early Thanksgiving out in southern California with my mom & sister and lots of family. I've always considered this area "my roots" since my parents were raised here and it's been a vacation destination all my life. Fantastic food, gorgeous weather, great conversation. Why don’t I live out here again? Seriously considering a change of scenery…

This is how I feel today:
I am SO GLAD to be home!!! Sparing everyone the emotional roller coaster of the last 7 days, suffice it to say that while California now holds all my family, as well as many phenomenal natural attractions, I really like Michigan. I want to raise my children where I feel at home. I get to surround my little foursome with an extended family of incredible friends. Isn't that great?!

No comments: