Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11 - Skin Healing

Turns out the orangy pancake-makeup stuff was dead skin. It's pretty much all peeled off now, which means the tats are paler and blend right in to the fading yellow bruises.

Feedback so far has been very positive, except for Seth, who wants to know why I didn't go with something more creative like yellow smiley faces.

My favorite comment was when someone looked at a picture and said it made him want to reach out and tweak something. Odd what one finds flattering, huh?

3 comments:

Arin said...

So glad the orange stuff is sluffing off!! Yay!

And if Danny ever ACTUALLY tweaks your nipples, you'd let me know, right? :)

Good for you sista....I'm proud of you!

Miss Mandy said...

Wait...I'm so confused.

I read something about nipples, tattoos & now I see this.

Is this your new areola?

Mel said...

Tattoo clarification for Mandy (who's new to the journey): had to have faux nipple tattoos after double mastectomy for cancer. Tattoo photos are for illustration and are NOT me. I'm not shy or squeamish about them, but I'm trying to be appropriate and not over-share. Further details (w/photos) selectively avail upon request. :-)