Saturday, November 22, 2008

November 22 - Digital Limits

I'm on vacation in southern California with my family and having a fantastic time. Escape to Cali has always meant sunshine, games and hikes and great food. My extended family is based here, so I've been vacationing this direction my whole life. I'm staying at my mom and step-dad's condo in Borrego Springs for a couple days, and my sister and aunts are also visiting.

I was hoping to spend some time catching up on my writing and blogs since real life at home has made spare time scarce in the last month. However, my mother is living in the dark ages, and I'm lucky to have a dial-up connection to the internet, which I'm only allowed to use for an hour today. No photo link capability, no email access and tortoise speed. Ugh!

Guess I'll have to get back to the quality conversation time and enjoying nature, but I'm going through withdrawals!

1 comment:

Arin said...

Tell California I said hi, and I miss you (Dan, not Arin).