Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4 - Allergy Season?

Blea-ack! It's affecting the entire household!

Seth missed his 2nd and 3rd days of school, home sick with a fever of 102 degrees. Now the fever's gone, but he has a sore throat.
Skyler has been battling asthma off and on, but it's horrible today! I had to give him 3 breathing treatments as soon as he got off the bus. He's still jittery from the Albuterol, but exhausted from lack of oxygen to his brain half the day.

Naomi just likes to say she's sick because it's popular, although she was the first one to have a small fever on Monday. I blamed Scott for partying with them all weekend.

My eye is all swollen and red again, and I haven't even been crying (much).

Even Nina, my 14 year old chihuahua, is hacking and itching. She's getting Benadryl and peanut butter twice a day, but is still leaving chunks of black fluff everywhere. Where does it end?

No comments: