Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13 - Blessings

I spent the first part of this morning dogding through rain to evaluate a couple patients in less-than-ideal living and health situations. One home, built into the side of a hill, was filling up with soggy carpet, cigarette smoke and fur from multiple kittens and dogs. I'll do what I can for these people, and be glad my home is relatively clean and dry.

Then I got to spend the day with my great friends Ame & Jeff. They babysat me all day to keep me distracted since the kids are with Scott for the next 4 days. I got to go tailgating at Notre Dame for the first time and realized how many fascinating people there are just in this area! (Notre Dame actually won = bonus for local business.)

When I finally returned home, I found a check in the mail. My generous co-workers at Memorial Home Care donated some of their earned time off to give me a boost with all the medical stuff going on. How awesome is that?! Thank you!!!


I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are surrounded by such amazing, caring people! Awesome.

I want to hear more about your day yesterday!