Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 27 - Betrayal Continues

What's up with things you count on giving out? Disappointment and change are a part of life, I guess. The whole husband leaving me thing aside, what I'm upset about today is as trivial as coffee.

I LOVE coffee! Home-ground vanilla macadamia nut or vanilla spice with half and half are a little bit of heaven, but even cheap gas station refills perk up my mood. It's my substance of choice. It gives me energy and makes everything about life seem happier.

But apparently the message didn't get through to my insides. I've been drinking less lately, with the warm weather and trying to cut calories. This morning was a fantastic day to sit out on the deck and sip a mug full, watching the sun rise over the lake.

However, it just wasn't worth the pounding migraine and nausea. One less easy fix in life. Bummer.

1 comment:

~two~ said...

Listen to your body....sounds to me like it is pretty smart!!!