Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15 - Ugh! Surgery

Today was my pre-surgery consult with Dr. Shulman. Everything looks good, we're a go to trade these babies in on Friday morning, July 25.

I should be excited, but I'm freaked out. She started talking about position restrictions and drains and seromas (common complication of abnormal fluid build-up). Scary!

Maybe my problem is too much personal experience. I mean, the last time it hurt worse than anticipated, recovery dragged on forever, and then my life went to hell.

She said to plan on three weeks off. Sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you emailed your blog address, I didn't know how to find it online. I didn't know your surgery was coming up so soon. Maybe I wasn't listening enough? Or, maybe you weren't talking loud enough over all of us BIG MOUTHS!! I would like to help you, what can I do for you? Your kids are totally cute, can we play with them?