Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 8 - Tweet Week

Since I can't figure out the application that automatically links Twitter to this blog, I thought it might be interesting to put the week's updates all in one spot:

Life in 140 Characters or Less:

Sunday
7am: "lasting happiness can't be built on someone else's unhappiness."
10am: stuck at home with a feverish little boy; will probably have to wear my whistle & referee jersey for kid management today.
1pm: not a fan of entropy.
9pm coaching Dad on Gmail & Facebook use. He's having "old dog, new tricks" issues.

Monday
8am: big plans today: on fever watch (102*) at home with Skyler.
10am: trying to take comfort in routines of domesticity instead of being annoyed that housework is one of those tasks that just doesn't STAY DONE!
4pm: water heaters out; nothing like a cold shower for water conservation & a mid-afternoon wake-up shock.

Tuesday
8am: I make great pineapple-upsidedown cake & don't have any problem eating it 4 breakfast.
12pm: learning to cook jellyfish.
2pm: I value critical thinking skills & am glad to work with professionals who have them.
4pm: please pray for my dad - just found out he lost his job effective today.

Wednesday
7am: letting the kids sleep till they're done this morning, trying to fight off the sickie germs (I'm fine though).
11am: what you FEEL only matters to you; it's what you DO that makes a difference for those who matter to you. - The Last Kiss
3pm: meeting lawyers.
5pm: half task list completed despite being home w/2 sick kids. It's a miracle!

Thursday
8am: praying for Dad, who's interviewing in San Diego today.
5pm: 3 out of 4 in this household with fevers and headaches. Boo! So frustrating!
8pm: Dad just called and he got the job! Wahoo! Starts home P.T. in San Diego county on Monday. Thx for the prayers!

Friday
6am: WHY do kids get up at 5AM, rambunctiously jolly, when I could sleep in till 7?
9am: lost my temper in front of the kids this morning - so much for setting a good example. sigh...
12pm: wanting a vacation, a vacation from my problems. (What About Bob reference)
6pm: my heart hurts. Wonder if it was the 30* bike ride or something else...

Saturday
9am: warm (47*) and sunny is great, but the blustery wind just blew my ancient chihuahua off the porch. Poor thing! (She's ok)
12pm: intending to get my money's worth from Netflix this month. Jan=2, Feb=5 so far
2pm: giggling constantly with my good friend Natalie. 5 glasses of iced tea may be too much :-D

No comments: