Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 20 - Plastic Surgery World May Not All Be Superficial

What's the nicest thing your plastic surgeon can say to you?

"I really don't think you need anything else done."

I had my pre-maternity leave (hers, NOT mine), pre-pre surgery appointment with Dr. Shulman today. She was very kind and encouraging. The scar tissue is evening out well, the "globos" are a good shape and the next surgery should be relatively easy.

Oh, and I'm not allowed to do anything that might involve getting scrapes or cuts - like pulling out the teenage trees in my flower bed or moving heavy wood furniture. She said I'm at high risk for infection, which apparently would bee-line for the implants and wreak all kinds of havoc. Great. And I was planning a big remodel next week. Maybe I'll have to recruit help. (-:

No comments: