Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22 - Academy Awards

While I don't want this to sound cheesy, I've just felt very greatful for all the continuing love and support of those around me. This is my only forum for publically thanking everyone, so I thought I'd take a moment to do so.

My work colleagues continue to be amazing, and I've really enjoyed getting to know some of them on a more personal level. This probably means they get more info than they bargained for.

My wise and witty friends Arin, Jami, Ame and Lara get special kudos this time around for sending comments on my blog. Sometimes it's just nice to know someone is listening, but it's especially cool if they get my sense of humor.

1 comment:

Lara Barrett said...

Thank YOU for sharing a little bit of yourself with all of us! Love you.