Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 27 -

I had all kinds of witty posts half-written in my head last week (picture football breasts below my smiley face), but we enjoyed time with friends in the mountains of Tennesee instead.

I'm having a love-hate relationship with this blogging thing. Partly because I don't want to harp on the same thing and no one needs this info anyway. Mostly because there isn't any news.

My chest incisions split open again - too much internal pressure from the expanders and the scar tissue inflammatory stage. So blah, blah, blah.
More wound care, more dressing changes, slower healing process, emotional toll...

Dr. Shulman said to throw out the calendar, timetable, planner - anything I might be hoping for - for a year. Depressing.

2 comments:

~two~ said...

Hi Mel, I still want the information! Thank you for writing about it. I am sorry to hear about the setback in the healing process.

Mel said...

Thanks Tracy! Sometimes it just helps to know anyone is listening.
Mel