Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 31 - Spooky

Here are a few weird things going on right now: phantom nipples and sloshy chest.

I love the crisp, pungent air this time of year. The temperature has dropped, the leaves are falling, the humidity is gone. The mornings are dark and frosty. My chest is one of the first indicators of the seasonal change. True, I have holes where nipples are supposed to be, but apparently my brain still reads chilly exposure as nippin' weather.

And apparently the skin has stretched a little, because when I leaned over to get the wet clothes out of the washer this weekend, I could hear and feel the gurgling in my chest. The doctor says the barely-filled balloons are folded over inside me. They tend to gather in my armpit. I sound like I've had 4 big glasses of water, sloshing around every time I bend over or roll. Eeeeww.

Happy Halloween!



1 comment:

Lara Barrett said...

Oh yes, I like the pink hair very much!