Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10 - Tattoo Yahoo

My seemingly never-ending repair process continued today. I wonder if Dr. Shulman is moving to Florida to bring some closure to these loooooong cases!

Mom went with me, photographed and everything. It was much less traumatic since I knew what to expect, and Mom was there to hold my hand during the Lidocaine shots.
I didn't even get woozy, although I'm a little sore all across my chest now. Any kind of trauma and my chest muscles repeatedly spasm for the next 24 hours. Annoying! Valium helps the spasms but makes me less responsive to midnight child calls. I'll try to hold off for now...

5 comments:

Arin said...

Less orange? More brown?

Mel said...

That was the goal... results pending

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing and brave woman.

The T said...

So, do we get to see the finished product? :) You are so brave... Love you Mel!

~two~ said...

I agree you are very brave!!! I am glad your mom was with you!