Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9 - More Strengths

In pondering strength a few days ago, I started thinking about all the other forms of strength besides building up muscle. Last weekend in church, Phil Cooke, a Christian and modern media guru, challenged us to find our strengths and join God's story. It's worth checking out here.

Basically, he noted that we fail primarily as a result of distraction in life, through doubt, temptation, overstimulation, etc.

Staying focused on our unique purpose can save each of us the angst of ultimate failure. He gave us four questions to ponder, and I thought I'd share them.

- What comes easy for you?
- What do you love?
- What drives you nuts?
- What do you want to leave behind?

I'm spending more time this week examining what God has wired me to do and regaining focus. I'd love to hear from others what this might mean to you. Yeah, I'm talking to you Arin and Lara. ;-)


No comments: