Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 17 - We Don't Do Bored

I like to know stuff. I am posting this for you all to remind me I don't have time to be bored. Just in case I become listless and forget.

Things I wish I knew a whole lot more about but never seem to have time to learn, in no particular order:


- Differential diagnosis. Yeah, I shoulda been a doctor.

- Playing the piano. Well.

- What herbs to grow for medicine and how to use them. Maybe I can be the local Medicine Woman instead.

- Quoting Psalms appropriately. Although Proverbs is much more my style.

- How to shoot a bow and arrow and hit a moving target.

- The true state of global climate change.

- Local and probably national politics. I'm accepting that the global scene is beyond my reach. Maybe.

- Where stray socks go when they're lost in the laundry.

- Outdoor survival skills. You can call me "FireStarter".

- How to use my phone for more than just text messages and Bakery Story.

I know. I'm weird. What do you wish you could learn?

No comments: