Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February 7 - A week later...

And all is well - relatively speaking. The scar patches are continually peeling and reshaping, but nothing has opened up. (See smiley face for emotional implication.)

Of course, never easy to please, I'm annoyed at having spider veins on my chest. People who love me are quick to point out superficial, snaky purple lines are better than being dead from cancer. Yeah, whatever. Sometimes I'm just vain.

My last visit with Dr. Shulman lasted about 1 1/2 minutes. She walked in, said "yep, great... moisturize, moisturize, moisturize... see ya in two weeks." She recommended Crisco. Since I couldn't bring myself to buy a vat of grease, I made up my own skin care regimen. I call it "whatever was in my cupboard". Original, huh?

No comments: