Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18 - Greatness

It's the night before my wedding. That is my official disclaimer for the probable randomness of this post. However, there's some important stuff going on!

Today is my sister's birthday! She's enormously (I hear) pregnant so will not be travelling this direction any time soon. I miss her and she has been soooooo supportive and helpful. Happy Bday Sista!

And last weekend my beautiful, kind, talented girlfriends threw a lovely bridal shower. Kem, Geneva & Emmi were master chefs, with an amazing south of the border theme and spread, all from scratch! I received a wonderful selection of gift cards ranging from Victoria Secret to Walmart, but honestly haven't had a moment to even look at them since the party. However, I'm so very thankful!
Life should even out in the next couple weeks and I'll get caught up on important things like thank you notes. And regular blogging. And twitter. And changing my name in about 50,000 places. Right?

2 comments:

Lara Barrett said...

Thinking of you and your soon-to-be-bigger family on this very special day! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Have a wonderful, joyous time! After today everything will settle down and get boring, thank goodness...

Theresa said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!!!

You deserve all the best,
Theresa