Monday, October 15, 2012

September - My Sister had a Baby!!!

OK, this is a bit late, but is the first time I've had time and a few still-firing brain cells at the same time. Guess, what?! My darling sister, Lara, and her husband, Josh, had baby #2 and I actually got to be out in California for the whole adventure! Such an exciting blessing!

The timing was miraculous, because even in today's advanced medically technical world, we don't have complete control on baby arrival times. Plus I had to get a flight out there about a week before her actual due date and her doctor noted no marked progress leading up to my arrival. Just like my sister, with her extensive lists and researched plans (she had a notebook filled with "how my household runs" instructions, down to how to dice the veggies for her Bearded Dragon, completed before I got there) to pop out a perfectly timed and healthy baby!


Henry Marx Barrett entered the world on Saturday, September 29th at 2:29pm Pacific Time, to happy parental tears and gentle baby squeaks. Mama and baby were home and working out their family flow the next day!


I miss them all already!

No comments: