Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18 - Blah, blah, blog

All my friends have cool blogs. They update their formats and photos and write lovely stories about family and smart posts about the latest-greatest stuff. I can't seem to keep up! Pretty sure I need something different from Blogger. What I like about Blogger: I'm mostly used to the basics. What I don't like: I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to correct a spacing issue on ONE post and it's still not right! I can't get a header I like that fits. I'm tired of the default background options. I have trouble making links. It won't update to my current email address, so I have to sign-in with a defunct email that I abandoned 3 years ago. Half the time the whole program crashes and I have to start over. But change is hard...

2 comments:

Arin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arin said...

A huge reason I changed was the spacing issues. Drove. Me. Nuts.