Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14 - Exhausted

Just a quick update, and then I'm turning into a pumpkin.
I saw Dr. Shulman today and had the long blue stitches yanked out. It kind of hurt and made me feel sweaty all over. She said everything looks great, the swelling will continue to go down. I have a blood clot in my hand where the IV was, which will go away eventually on its own, I guess.
She released me to return to work. Well, actually I released me and she signed the form. I'm taking it easy, and everyone at the office is really supportive. I spent the day there today and started on PT recruitment and patient referral management. We continue to be really busy, so at least one thing in my life is pretty secure.
I'm tired now and have to separate small children who are fighting over the same toothbrush...

No comments: